Join the Surfboard team!
We're creating an exciting new platform to enable customer service teams to hit their service targets whilst improving morale within their team. We’re building an end-to-end solution that centralises data, makes forecasts, schedules agents fairly and provides them with tools to put development and training at the forefront of their experience. Our mission is simple: happy team, happy customers.
Surfboard is backed by some of Europe’s leading venture capital funds and a set of stellar angel investors who have founded and scaled some of Europe’s most successful technology businesses.
👍 We'd love to hear from you if you:
- Can create policies and processes from scratch with a "can do" attitude
- Clear communicator and can explain our mission and vision
- High degree of emotional intelligence and empathy with an obsession with coming up with creative solutions for Surfboard to be a great place to work for the existing team and prospective candidates
- Can think on your feet - you can quickly identify candidates that would be a great fit for our team without running a long and extensive process.
- You don't need to be CIPD qualification to apply for this role - we are still very early and most of the role will be talent management.
👎 This might not be a good fit if you:
- You want to manage a large team or use external recruiters / resources extensively. We're still deliberately lean at the moment.
Let's do this
We respect your time, and aim to keep our interview process as quick and simple as possible. As a fast-moving small company we keep the process flexible, but it typically consists of:
- Get to know each other – You’ll speak with Natasha (Founder & CEO) for 30-45 minutes so she can find out more about your background and to tell you more about the role and Surfboard.
- CTO meeting – You'll spend time with Matt, our CTO.
- Meet the team – 30-45 min call to get to know a few more of the team. They'll want to know what it's like to work with you, and you'll have opportunity to really dig into what life's like at Surfboard.
- Offer! – We'll get back to you ASAP, and set up a call to go through the details of your offer and answer any final questions you may have.
After each stage we’ll get back to you as quickly as possible with feedback, and there will be plenty of opportunities to ask questions. If any questions crop up between rounds, or before applying, just send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
We believe in equal opportunities
Surfboard an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion, or belief. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience, skills and personality. We believe that employing a diverse team is the right thing to do and is central to our success.